FUN THINGS TO DO AT PINE LAKES!
- Coffee and Doughnuts—Niesje Province. Second and Fourth Thursday, 10:00-12:00. $2.00.
- Bookworm Club: Library, 4th Thursday at 2:00. Call Patricia Evert at 943-0164 to get the title for the month. Then read the book ahead of time and have fun discussing it at the meeting.
- Sunshine Lady: Dee Hams 778-7266. Call Dee If you know of anyone who needs a sympathy card or a get well card. Also call Dee about tool loans!
- Daily Forest Walk: Monday-Friday at 8:00am. Meet us at the lower gate on Midway (next to the emergency exit gate). These are roughly one-hour walks. Call Charles Wicall, 445-5495 for time changes or other information.
- Weekly Hiking: THURSDAY HIKERS!!!!This small and friendly group of hikers is waking up from our hot summer slumber and looking for hikers to join us. We hike mostly in our beautiful Prescott area, about 4 to 6 miles. To get more information you are encouraged to call Thea Park at 928-717-0854 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Colin and Jo-an Peters at 928-771-8865 or Email at email@example.com
- Hiking before Coffee and Doughnuts: Join me for an easy 2 mile walk around Pine Lakes the 2nd & 4th Thursday. To earn your coffee and donuts etc. Starting from the parking lot, 8:30, sharp. We will move slowly enough for good conversation and there are no steep hills to climb. We intend to go rain, sunshine or snow! Let’s go!
- Men’s Pool: Interested men in the park wanting to play pool, call John Long 350-8458.
- Pickleball: 1:00pm Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays-tennis courts. Marlene Haynes 499-8249
- Yoga: Tuesdays at 10:00am. Pat Williamson 778-3223
- Game Night: Fridays at 6:00pm. Games include dominoes, chicken foot, hand and foot, pegs and jokers, Chase the ace, and pinochle
- 4-5-6: Mondays at 1:00pm. Bring your nickels and have a fun time playing this very simple game. All you have to remember is which hand is your left and which is your right. You’d be surprised how easy it is to forget. This is a hilarious event.
- Bingo: 1st & 3rd Thursday at 1:30pm.